Wednesday, February 9, 2011

New Location

Aimee's Cottage has recently celebrated it's 3rd year anniversary in December and this March is our 1 year anniversary being in Historic Downtown Plainfield. It hasn't been an easy year that is for sure, the economy has taken a toll on us, just at it has most other businesses.

By the end of the year I had to make a tough decision about the future of my business that I loved so much. After lots of thought and some tears, I had made the decision to close the business at the end of my lease. Once I announced my decision, I was approached by a fellow business owner, Susan Bostanche, of Sunnyside Antiques. She made me an offer to NOT close up shop, but to instead bring Aimee's Cottage inside Sunnyside Antiques. I gave it some thought and it was an offer that I couldn't pass up. I'm SO incredibly greatful to Suzy, for this wonderful opportunity. Like the old saying goes, When One Door Closes Another One Opens. I'm excited for this new adventure.

We are in the process of moving all of Aimee's Cottage over to Sunnyside and should complete the move by the end of February. You will still find the same great merchandise and customer service that you love, at our new location. We are still your Official Retailer of the Miche Bag and will have new samples arriving by the beginning of March.

Aimee's Cottage and Sunnyside Antiques is located at 15028 Illinois St, Plainfield, Il. Just 1 block West of RT 59, North of Lockport St, Across from Plainfield Public Library. We are Open 7 Days a Week, 12pm-5pm. Our phone number is still the same 815-521-9294.

We look forward to seeing you at our new location. With Valentine's Day coming up, stop in to see all the beautiful and unique gifts available.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me at anytime. You may email at aimeescottage07@yahoo.com or leave a message on our voice mail and I will be happy to reply as soon as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment